Seeking Great Technicians!
- U.S. HQ Start-up for Well-established European S/W Manufacturer
- Seeking hands-on technical Software Engineers (IT Technical All-Rounder) for deploying and configuring enterprise product in large organizations. Install cognitive search / AI / Deep
- Learning software device into companies’ infrastructure and hook up the appliance to the various data sources the company has.
- You will support customers getting up to speed with an outstanding Knowledge Management appliance and make sure everything works great!
Be in on the ground level of establishing the U.S. office of this fast-growing, leading global provider of appliances and cloud services. Full Stack Developer (Front-end, Back-end and Admin). Delight the customer; Exceed their expectations!
Company: A Global European leader and provider of software products for cognitive search and artificial intelligence. They are seeking technical experts for their product implementation and delivery to their customers in the U.S.
Product: An appliance hardware with preinstalled software is ready for immediate use and can be integrated into the existing IT infrastructure with standard connectors in enterprise systems / workflows / data sources (i.e. portals, databases, fileshares, websites
Highly rated by the Gartner Group in the Magic Quadrant! User-Friendly!
- Specify and program solutions to make sure standard product is being put to perfect use for the customer.
- Set up initial Client Single Sign-on (SSO).
- Configure product to client’s enterprise systems / workflows / data sources (i.e. portals, databases, fileshares, websites).
- Coordinate this technical implementation with all project participants.
- Make sure customer is up and running with all configurations, customizations and enhancements for their environment.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Protocols – LDAP, IdP
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Operating systems
- Shell scripting
- SharePoint, Adobe, CRM, Fileshares
- Active Directory, other Directory services
- Agile Environment
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED (Not All Expected):
1. Experience with IT infrastructure components like firewalls, load balancers, etc.
2. Experience with authorization against data sources.
3. Experience to debug infrastructure problems and debug performance issues.
4. Hands-on (back end) experience with Kerberos, NTLM, Authentication.
5. Experience with large projects to deploy backend and frontend applications in large organizations.
7. State-of-the-art technologies
8. Backend development/infrastructure
9. Connecting data sources
10. User interface
11. Configuring s/w product to access different data sources
1. Recent/Current “Hands-on” technical experience with the technologies listed above
2. Passion / Love for Software Engineering
3. Technical Enthusiast
4. Technical education with a software background
5. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Master’s Degree